New schedules for JANUARY due to the current situation of COVID
Fridays: from 5pm to 8pm
Saturdays: from 11am to 2pm and from 4pm to 8pm
Sundays: from 11am to 2pm
To follow all the required safety regulations, we have limited capacity to 35 people every 15 minutes. For security reasons, visits are free to comply with the distancing of people. In order not to miss a single detail, we have an audio guide so that everyone can listen to it with their mobile phone in the chosen language, Spanish, Basque or English.
If you have any questions before buying tickets, you can call us at 944.106.155 or write us an email to: email@example.com
Security Measures (COVID)
- Mandatory to enter with a mask.
- We have disinfectant liquids for the hands for the use of the visitors.
- Temperature control at the entrance.
- It is forbidden to touch the Nativity scenes and other works on display.
- We systematically disinfect all exposed surfaces.
- Follow the marked route, to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from other visitors.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the selected time, in order to carry out these Sanitary measures.