The Exhibition and the box office will remain open on weekends and holidays during the following hours:
FRIDAY: from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
SATURDAYS: from 11am to 3pm and from 4pm to 9pm
SUNDAYS: from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We recommend to buy the ticket in advance. The visit lasts one hour.
There is only one session in the morning and another in the afternoon, so as you arrive, you enter. For this reason, when buying the ticket, choose MORNING (that is, the visit can be made from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., although the last entry will be at 2:00 p.m.) or AFTERNOON (that is, the visit will be made from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. the last visit being at 7:00 p.m., Saturdays at 8:00 p.m.). That is why in the purchase ticket it puts the last time of access, and not of entry, so that within our hours, you come whenever you want.
It is recommended to avoid rush hours. It will be accessed in order of arrival.
The mornings of the working days are reserved for groups, under previous reservation. See School Visitis.
To follow all the required safety regulations, we have limited capacity. For security reasons, visits are free to comply with the distancing of people. In order not to miss a single detail, we have an audio guide so that everyone can listen to it with their mobile phone in the chosen language, Spanish, Basque or English.
If you have any questions before buying tickets, you can call us at 944.106.155 or write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Measures (COVID)
- Mandatory to enter with a mask.
- We have disinfectant liquids for the hands for the use of the visitors.
- Temperature control at the entrance.
- It is forbidden to touch the Nativity scenes and other works on display.
- We systematically disinfect all exposed surfaces.
- Follow the marked route, to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from other visitors.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the selected time, in order to carry out these Sanitary measures.